1. METAL CLAY DESIGNS - Handcrafted artisan pieces using silver clay. What is Metal Clay? Metal clay consists of tiny metal particles mixed in an organic binder and water formula; making it a clay that can be manipulated in wet and dry forms. During firing, with a torch or kiln, the binder and water burns away. This leaves just the metal. Metal clay comes in fine silver (.999 silver), gold (22K), sterling silver, bronze, copper, and steel.
2. METAL CLAY FIRING SERVICES
Don’t have a kiln. No problem, Jewelry by Lana Marie can fire your silver metal clay creations! Fee is $2.50 per piece up to 10 pieces of the same type of clay; plus, shipping, determined by weight after firing. Minimum is $7.50 per order. This fee also includes tumbling of the piece.
Please contact me for firing services form to be completed and shipped with your clay.
We will take care with your pieces; however, the ultimate liability is on customer, Jewelry by Lana Marie cannot be held responsible for breakage or any firing, tumbling or transportation issues.
You must carefully package your pieces and label as to the type of clay and manufacturer of clay. Your pieces will be fired according to the manufacturer recommendations.
For more than 10 pieces or for base metal clays, please email for a quote.
3. CUSTOM DESIGNS - want something to wear with that special outfit? We can create a piece; using beads and/or metals.
4. RESTRINGING/KNOTTING pearls/beads.
5. PERSONALIZED JEWELRY - names, initials, special sayings, affirmations, birthstones and zodiac.
6. "CHARMING PRINTS" - fingerprint, pet prints, handwriting and artwork charms.
Contact me at email@example.com for more information.
7. KUMIHIMO BRAIDING. What is Kumihimo? It is a traditional Japanese braiding. The techniques go back to the time of the Samurai. The braids that lace the different sections together on the Samurai Armor is Kumihimo.